We love the natural and organic appeal that makes us feel calm and welcome in our space. Using the Earth’s resources and bringing nature into our homes are the new glamorous yet humble, warm and comfortable trend these days. Animal skulls, skins, antlers and precious hunting trophies can easily be included into this interior decor style as it is a natural fit. A modern organic interior style is very simple and elegant to create. Follow these tips to make those pieces of nature feel right at home.
- Donate all plastic and go natural.
- Take the risk of getting stuck with splinters and incorporate as much natural wood as possible. It increases the warm, welcoming feeling.
- Fall in love with texture.
- Think texture and nature, even when it comes to your walls.
- Loose all bright colors and fall in love with neutrals.
- Let the pets out and bring in the farm and wild animals.
- Let as much natural light in as possible.
Visual sources: 2014 Interior design article.com, Decoration7.com, Style Carrot, Lushome, Design Theory Interiors, decoist, Second Shout Out, Decoration Trend, Vicky’s home, Sweet home style, Home D-Zine, Rilane, Tidbits & Twine,